No code necessary. See terms.
Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Bur Dubai (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Bur Dubai chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi guidebook.
Bustling Bur Dubai is home to the restored historical districts of Al Fahidi and Shindagha, wonderful for late-afternoon and evening strolls. Bur Dubai Souq may not be as sleek and sophisticated as the newer townships, but it has a real community spirit that can be hard to find elsewhere.
- soaking up Dubai’s history on a wander along Dubai Creek from the atmospheric Al Fahidi Historic District to the waterfront Shindagha Historic District
- keeping tabs on Dubai’s music scene with a concert at the Music Room
- chowing down with expat workers at Meena Bazaar eateries like Special Ostadi
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Accommodation, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.