*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi (PDF Chapter)
This is the Abu Dhabi chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi guidebook.
The world’s largest hand-loomed carpet, the fastest roller coaster, the highest high tea, the tower with the greatest lean, the largest cluster of cultural buildings of the 21st century - Abu Dhabi is not afraid to challenge world records. Welcome to an exciting city where nothing stands still…except perhaps the heron’s in the capital’s protected mangroves.
- getting a glimpse of a sustainable future at Masdar City, Abu Dhabi’s pioneering eco-friendly community
- dining in glamorous style at the Emirates Palace
- touring the extraordinary Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with its 80-plus marble domes
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Al Markaziyah, Breakwater & around, Al Zahiyah & Al Maryah Island, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque & around, Al Mina & Saadiyat Island, and Yas Island & around.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.