No code necessary. See terms.
Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Abu Dhabi chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi guidebook.
The world’s largest hand-loomed carpet, the fastest roller coaster, the highest high tea, the tower with the greatest lean, the largest cluster of cultural buildings of the 21st century - Abu Dhabi is not afraid to challenge world records. Welcome to an exciting city where nothing stands still…except perhaps the heron’s in the capital’s protected mangroves.
- getting a glimpse of a sustainable future at Masdar City, Abu Dhabi’s pioneering eco-friendly community
- dining in glamorous style at the Emirates Palace
- touring the extraordinary Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with its 80-plus marble domes
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Al Markaziyah, Breakwater & around, Al Zahiyah & Al Maryah Island, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque & around, Al Mina & Saadiyat Island, and Yas Island & around.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.