*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Dominican Republic - Punta Cana & the Southeast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Punta Cana & the Southeast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dominican Repub-lic guidebook.
A Caribbean workhorse of sun and sand, the southeast is synonymous with go-big-or-go-home tourism and carries the weight of the Dominican Republic’s most dramatic beaches and turquoise seas on its deeply tanned shoulders.
- throw caution to the wind on an all-inclusive binge of pristine beaches and bountiful buffets at Punta Cana
- ogle mangrove-infested forests on a tranquil kayak excursion in Parque Nacional Los Hai-tises
- dunk into crystal-clear waters on a snorkeling or diving trip in Parque Nacional Cotubanamá
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Juan Dolio, La Romana, Baya-hibe, Dominicus Americanus, Higüey, Bávaro, Punta Cana, Playa Limón, Miches, Sabana de la Mar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.