Dominican Republic - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to the Dominican Republic, Need to Know, First Time Dominican Republic If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Eat & Drink Like a Local Outdoor Activities, Regions at a Glance, and What’s New chapters from Lonely Planet’s Dominican Republic guidebook.
Your journey to Dominican Republic starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on outdoor activities.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about local food & drink
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Dominican Republic, Need to Know, First Time Dominican Republic If You Like: White-Sand Beaches, Outdoor Adventures, Relaxing at a Resort, Wildlife, Nightlife & Dancing, Romantic Getaways, Diving & Snorkeling, Ruins, Ar-chitecture, Month by Month, Itineraries, Eat & Drink Like a Local Outdoor Activities, Regions at a Glance, and What’s New.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation