Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Dominican Republic - Peninsula de Samana (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Península de Samaná chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dominican Repub-lic guidebook.
This sliver of land is the antithesis of the Dominican-Caribbean dream in the southeast, where resorts rule. Far more laid-back, Samaná offers a European vibe as strong as espresso; where escape is the operative word.
- take in the spectacular sight of majestic humpbacks breaching and diving in Bahía de Sa-maná
- dine precariously above a stupendous blue sea on the edge of the country at El Monte Azul in Las Galeras
- lose yourself for hours on the gorgeous sun-toasted sands of Playa Rincón
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Samaná, Las Galeras, Las Terrenas.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.