Dominican Republic - North Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the North Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dominican Republic guide-book.
From east to west on the Dominican Republic’s north coast, you’ll find world-class beaches, water sports galore and out-of-the-way locales evocative of timeless rural life. There are forested hills, dry desert scrub, and jungly nature preserves.
- learn how to kitesurf or windsurf with the pros in Cabarete, dig your toes into the sand, and feast afterward on the beach
- jump and slide down the cataratas at the Twenty-Seven Waterfalls of Damaja-gua.
- playa Grande Worshipping the sun or taking a surf lesson as the waves roll in,
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Puerto Plata, Playa Dorada, Costa Dorada, Costam-bar, Playa Cofresí, Sosúa, Cabarete, Río San Juan, Luperón, Punta Rucia, Monte Cristi, Da-jabón.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.