*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
3rd Edition May 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
Out Of Stock
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Out Of Stock
Discover USA is our collection of the country’s top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Be awed by the Grand Canyon, revel in the glitz and glamour of New York City, or eat your way through the diverse cuisines of New Orleans; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover USA:
- Full-color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, cinema, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, outdoor adventures, Native American culture, sports
- Easy-to-use color maps to help you navigate your destination
Covers: New York City, Washington, DC, Chicago, New Orleans, Florida, California, the Grand Canyon, and more
*Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF or eBook formats
You are viewing a Discover Country guideWhat is a Discover Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.