Discover Florida travel guide
3rd Edition May 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the state has to offer? Discover Florida is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the magic of Walt Disney World resort, stroll and peruse paintings on a Miami art walk, or get under the surface and take a snorkeling trip in the Keys; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Florida:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues, cuisine, lifestyle, customs
- Over 53 color maps
Coverage Includes: Walt Disney Resort, Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Miami, Florida Keys, Everglades National Park, Tampa Bay, Gulf Coast and more
You are viewing a Discover Country guideWhat is a Discover Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.