*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
2nd Edition Mar 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
Book + eBook
Discover Florida is our collection of the state's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Fish the Florida Keys, hit up a hot Miami club for all-night dancing, or kayak by cypress domes and mangroves in the Everglades; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Florida and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, beaches, food, drink, and more
- Over 25 color local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Travel with Kids, and What’s New
Coverage includes: Walt Disney World, Orlando, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Tampa Bay, Gulf Coast, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, The Everglades, Miami, the Keys, and more
* Please note, this title is not available in digital ebook format. The next edition is released in May 2018, and will be available digitally.
You are viewing a Discover Country guideWhat is a Discover Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.