Discover Canada is our collection of the country’s top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Hike around Lake Louise at Banff National Park, grab a plate of poutine in Old Town, or hit the powdery slopes outside Vancouver; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Canada:
- Full-color maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 44 color local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), What’s New, and Family Travel
Coverage includes: Vancouver, British Columbia, Banff, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Maritime Canada, the Canadian Rockies, Whistler, the Yukon, Manitoba, Newfoundland, Labrador, Calgary, and more
*Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF or eBook formats