3rd Edition May 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Discover Canada is our collection of the country’s top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Hike around Lake Louise at Banff National Park, grab a plate of poutine in Old Town, or hit the powdery slopes outside Vancouver; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Canada:
- Full-color maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 44 color local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), What’s New, and Family Travel
Coverage includes: Vancouver, British Columbia, Banff, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Maritime Canada, the Canadian Rockies, Whistler, the Yukon, Manitoba, Newfoundland, Labrador, Calgary, and more
*Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF or eBook formats
You are viewing a Discover Country guideWhat is a Discover Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.