No code necessary. See terms.
Discover Barcelona 2018 city guide
5th Edition Sep 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
Lonely Planet Discover Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Gaze in wonder at Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, stroll along La Rambla and the ancient streets of the Barri Gotic, and take your pick of tapas joints, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Barcelona Travel Guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, history, art, music, architecture, Catalan culture, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Barri Gotic, La Rambla, La Ribera, La Sagrada Familia & L’Eixample, Parc Guell, El Raval, Barceloneta & the Waterfront, and more
You are viewing a Discover City guideWhat is a Discover City book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our city guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.