Devon & Cornwall - West Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly (PDF Chapter)
The real beauty of Cornwall’s wild west lies off the beaten track: it’s a land where stone monuments rise up from the hilltops, ancient moorland butts up against gorse-topped cliffs, and forgotten mine stacks stand out in relief against the skyline.
- celebrate Cornwall’s artistic heritage at Tate St Ives
- swim wild, walk the cliffs and scan for choughs at Kynance Cove
- catch a clifftop play with a breathtaking Atlantic backdrop at Porthcurno
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: West Cornwall, St Ives, Gwithian, Godrevy Towans, Penwith Peninsula, Penzance, Newlyn, Mousehole, Marazion, The Lizard, Helston, Porthleven, Gunwalloe, Mullion, Lizard Point, The Helford, Isles of Scilly, St Mary’s, Tresco, Bryher, St Agnes, St Martin’s.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.