Devon & Cornwall travel guide
Welcome to the wild, wild west – a land of gorse-clad cliffs, booming surf, white sand and epic, widescreen skies. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Devon & Cornwall, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover botanical curiosities at Eden Project, roam the bleak heaths of Dartmoor, and add lashings of cream to your jam and scones; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Devon & Cornwall and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Devon & Cornwall Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscapes, history, food, seaside villages
- Over 45 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Dartmoor National Park, Exmoor National Park, South West Coast Path, Isles of Sicily, Clovelly, Newquay, St Agnes, St Ives, The Lizard, Penzance and more