Devon & Cornwall - Torquay & South Devon (PDF Chapter)
South Devon is holiday heaven. Torquay is the place for boat trips and zoos, fishing ports and proms. In the neighbouring South Hams are chic yachting havens, prime surf breaks, hip eco-hang-outs, and villages straight out of an Agatha Christie murder mystery.
- crack the clues at Greenway, Agatha Christie’s bewitching holiday home
- gaze at gorgeous architecture in the picture-postcard-pretty port of Dartmouth
- hop on a ferry to a sandy cove from a yachting haven in Salcombe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Torquay & Around, Brixham, Teignmouth, South Devon, Totnes, Dartmouth, Start Bay, Kingsbridge, Salcombe, Hope Cove, Bantham, Bigbury-on-Sea, Dittisham.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.