*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Devon & Cornwall - South Cornwall (PDF Chapter)
Cornwall’s southern side has ample charms: gentle creeks, green meadows, quaint harbours and world-renowned gardens such as Trebah, Trelissick, Heligan and Glendurgan, as well as the futuristic biomes of the Eden Project.
- admire the world’s flora in the Eden Project’s three sci-fi biomes
- marvel at the horticultural ambition of subtropical Trebah Garden
- explore the seafaring past of Falmouth with a visit to the National Maritime Museum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Falmouth, Truro, The Roseland, Falmouth, Penryn, Flushing, Mylor, Helford River, Truro, The Roseland, Southeast Cornwall, St Austell & Around, Mevagissey, Fowey, Polperro, Looe, Rame Peninsula, Tamar Valley.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.