*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Devon & Cornwall - Plymouth & Dartmoor (PDF Chapter)
Plymouth and Dartmoor feel like different worlds. In vibrant, waterfront Plymouth, must-see attractions meet tempting boat trips, ranks of restaurants, and a lively nightlife. Nearby Dartmoor National Park is a wilderness escape, where gorges cleave hills and ponies roam beside the road.
- delight in a gin distillery, SUP lessons, boat trips and a 1930s lido in vibrant waterfront Plymouth
- wander the rooms at the exquisite, jazz-age pile of Castle Drogo
- swoop over a 165m-wide viaduct on an 11-mile cycle trail on the Granite Way
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Plymouth, Dartmoor National Park, Tavistock, Prince-town, Postbridge, Widecombe-in-the-Moor, Ashburton, Moretonhampstead, Chagford & Around, Lydford, Okehampton.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.