Devon & Cornwall - Newquay & North Cornwall (PDF Chapter)
If it’s the classic combination of lofty cliffs, sweeping bays and white-horse surf you’re after, Cornwall’s north coast fits the bill – the shoreline between St Ives and Bude is arguably the county’s most dramatic stretch of coast.
- ponder the legend of King Arthur at the clifftop ruin of Tintagel Castle
- chow down in Padstow, Cornwall’s culinary capital
- walk along the beach underneath the impressive rock stacks of Bedruthan Steps
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Atlantic Highway, Bude, Boscastle, Tintagel, Port Isaac, The North Coast, Padstow, Rock, Wadebridge, Newquay, Perranporth, St Agnes, Porthtowan, Portreath, Camborne, Redruth.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.