*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Devon & Cornwall - Exmoor & North Devon (PDF Chapter)
On Exmoor, heather-clad hills are roamed by wild ponies and red deer, and villages huddle cosily beside precipitous cliffs. North Devon boasts classic surf breaks; a wild, jagged coast with vast expanses of sand; pretty villages, fine gardens and stately homes.
- head off-road to spot Exmoor’s famous red deer on a Stag Safari
- ride the waves at the uber-cool, thatched surf village of Croyde
- watch a shepherd and sheepdog herd their flock
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Exmoor National Park, Dulverton, Dunster, Porlock & Around, Lynton, Lynmouth, North Devon, Ilfracombe, Croyde, Barnstaple, Clovelly, Hartland Peninsula.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.