Devon & Cornwall - Exeter & East Devon (PDF Chapter)
From the heritage city of Exeter to rural idylls and spectacular shores, Devon’s eastern corner delivers it all. Wave-carved cliffs range from russet-red to creamy-white, joined by long pebble beaches, genteel resorts and quaint fishing villages.
- take in sweeping rooftop views on a tour of Exeter Cathedral’s gloriously Gothic architec-ture
- explore the millennia-old Jurassic Coast from the postcard-pretty village of Branscombe
- catch your own supper on a fishing trip near Beer
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Exeter, East Devon, Topsham, Exmouth, Sidmouth, Beer.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.