Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Devon & Cornwall - Bodmin & East Cornwall (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The stark, barren expanse of Bodmin Moor is the region’s wildest and weirdest landscape. Lofty peaks loom on the horizon, stone circles are scattered across the hills, and ancient church-es nestle at the foot of granite tors.
- trek to the top of Cornwall’s loftiest hill, Brown Willy, for wraparound views of the moor
- step back in time at the lavish Cornish country manor of Lanhydrock
- hike or cycle along the forest trails of tranquil Cardinham Woods
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bodmin, Bodmin Moor.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.