*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Denmark - Zealand (PDF Chapter)
This is the Zealand chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Denmark’s largest island offers much more than the dazzle of Copenhagen. North of the city lie some of the country’s finest beaches, quaintest fishing villages and vainest castles, much of Zealand is easy to get around, and (bonus!) the Copenhagen Card allows free public transport and admission to many attractions.
- are you in Denmark or the south of France? Ponder the question on the wide golden beach at Hornbæk
- snoop around the immense bastion Kronborg Slot, setting for Shakespeare’s Hamlet
- explore nautical themes and spectacular architecture at Helsingør’s showstopping Maritime Museum of Denmark
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Øresund Coast, Rungsted, Helsingør, Inland Towns, Hillerød, Fredensborg, North Coast, Hornbæk, Gilleleje, Tisvildeleje, Fjord Towns, Roskilde, Lejre, Southern Zealand, Køge, Vallø, Sorø, Trelleborg, Vordingborg.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.