Denmark travel guide
Chart-topping contentment and quality of life, blockbuster dining and design, and a cheerful emphasis on hygge (cosiness) – explore (and envy) what makes Denmark tick. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Denmark, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Sample the freshest and best Danish food, immerse yourself in Viking history, and make a pilgrimage to the home of Lego; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Denmark and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Denmark Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Sami, Finnish culture, Finnish design
- Over 43 maps
Coverage Includes: Copenhagen, Sealand, Funen, Jutland, Møn, Falster & Lolland, Bornholm and more