*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Denmark - Southern Jutland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southern Jutland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Southern Jutland gets its inspiration from a few sources – from the North Sea, naturally, but also a little from the south. This is a region of salty offshore islands, understated royal palaces and character-filled historic towns, with unexpectedly modern treats in the form of edgy art and architecture, and offbeat design museums.
- join the night-watchman on an evening walk through historic Ribe
- dial the cuteness factor up to 11 in fairytale Møgeltønder
- head from modern, Esbjerg to salty-dog Fanø in only 12 minutes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kolding, Esbjerg, Fanø, Ribe, Wadden Sea National Park, Rømø, Tønder, Møgeltønder, Sønderborg, Als.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.