*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Denmark - Northern Jutland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Jutland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Northern Jutland, split from the rest of Jutland by the Limfjord, wows visitors with its magnificent light and beautiful barren landscapes of shifting sands. The area’s most coveted tourist destination is Skagen, at Denmark’s northern tip. It’s both a civilised haven of chichi restaurants and art museums, and a wild place where nature calls the shots – which sums up the entire region, really.
- stand at the meeting place of two seas at Denmark’s northernmost point, Grenen
- find inspiration in the treasured artworks of Skagens Museum
- discover the new, improved appeal of waterfront Aalborg
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Aalborg, Frederikshavn, Sæby, Skagen, Råbjerg Mile, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Løkken, Hanstholm, Klitmøller.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.