*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Denmark - Mon, Falster & Lolland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Møn, Falster & Lolland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Denmark’s ‘South Sea Islands’ may lack the coconut palms and hula skirts usually associated with that phrase, but they do offer a fine glimpse of rural Scandinavian island life: rolling fields, sandy beaches and Neolithic tombs. All three islands are easily accessed by road bridges from southern Zealand.
- track down prehistoric fossils in the gleaming chalk cliffs at Møns Klint
- channel your inner knight or maiden at the medieval-themed Middelaldercentret, just outside Nykøbing F
- absorb the medieval frescoes inside Møn’s Elmelunde Kirke and Fanefjord Kirke
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Møn, Stege, Ulvshale & Nyord, Keldby, Elmelunde, Møns Klint & Around, Klintholm Havn, Western Møn, Bogø, Falster, Nykøbing F, Marielyst, Lolland & Around, Maribo.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.