*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Denmark - Copenhagen (PDF Chapter)
This is the Copenhagen chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Copenhagen is the coolest kid on the Nordic block. Edgier than Stockholm and worldlier than Oslo, the Danish capital gives Scandinavia the X factor. Just ask style bibles Monocle and Wallpaper magazines, which fawn over its industrial-chic bar, design and fashion scenes, and culinary revolution.
- hunt down Danish design and fashion at Hay House, Henrik Vibskov and Wood Wood in the historic centre
- see city architecture on a canal and harbour tour
- be inspired at modern art museum Louisiana
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Copenhagen & Around, Ishøj, Charlottenlund, Klampenborg, Lyngby, History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.