Denmark - Copenhagen (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Copenhagen chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Copenhagen is the coolest kid on the Nordic block. Edgier than Stockholm and worldlier than Oslo, the Danish capital gives Scandinavia the X factor. Just ask style bibles Monocle and Wall-paper magazines, which fawn over its industrial-chic bar, design and fashion scenes, and culi-nary revolution.
- learn about the Vikings at Denmark’s National Museum, the Nationalmuseet
- get inspired at Louisiana, an extraordinary museum of modern and contemporary art
- enjoy all things seasonal, artisanal and scrumptious at the celebrated Torvehallerne KBH
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Copenhagen.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.