Denmark - Central Jutland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Jutland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Central Jutland encompasses dramatically different features, from the calm beaches of the sheltered east coast to the wild west coast, battered by North Sea winds. Lying in between are the rolling hills and forests of the Lake District.
- view Aarhus rooftops through rainbow-tinted glass at Aros Aarhus Kunstmuseum
- explore Aarhus’s top-class sights, then eat superbly and drink plentifully
- revel in the great outdoors on a canoe trip in the Lake District
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Central West Coast, Hvide Sande, South-Central Jut-land, Billund & Legoland, Jelling, Givskud, Herning, The Lake District, Silkeborg, Ry, Him-melbjerget, Aarhus, Djursland & Around, Ebeltoft, Grenaa, North-Central Jutland, Randers, Re-bild Bakker & Rold Skov, Viborg.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation