*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Denmark - Bornholm (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bornholm chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
Bornholm lies way out in the Baltic Sea, 200km east of Copenhagen, but it’s not just (relatively) sunny skies that draw the hordes each year. Mother Nature was in a particularly good mood when creating this Baltic beauty, bestowing on it arresting chalk cliffs, soothing forests, bleach-white beaches and a pure, ethereal light that painters do their best to capture.
- spot wild deer in the storybook woods of Paradisbakkerne
- feast on extraordinary New Nordic cuisine at culinary hotspot Kadeau
- tuck into traditionally smoked fish in a Bornholm røgeri, or smokehouse, like the one in Allinge
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rønne, Åkirkeby, Interior Woodlands, Dueodde, Snogebæk, Nexø, Svaneke, Gudhjem & Melsted & Around, Sandvig & Allinge, Hammershus Slot, Hammeren, Christiansø.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.