*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Denmark - Bornholm (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bornholm chapter from Lonely Planet’s Denmark guidebook.
The sunniest part of Denmark, Bornholm lies way out in the Baltic Sea, 200km east of Co-penhagen. But it’s not just (relatively) sunny skies that draw the hordes each year. Mother Nature was in a particularly good mood when creating this Baltic beauty.
- snoop around commanding clifftop Hammershus Slotsruin
- feast on extraordinary New Nordic cuisine at the island’s Michelin-recognised hotspot, Kadeau
- tuck into smoked fish at a traditional røgeri (smokehouse), like Nordbornholms Røgeri in Allinge
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rønne & Around, Interior Woodlands, Dueodde, Nexø, Svaneke, Gudhjem & Around, Melsted & Around, Sandvig & Allinge, Christiansø.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.