The Daredevil's Guide to Dangerous Places (North & South America edition)
1st Edition Sep 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $12.99 USD
Hazard hunters Eddie and Junko are exploring some of the most extreme environments on Earth! But don’t worry, they have their dangermobile packed with gadgets to tackle everything they come across. Join them and discover the fires of erupting Stromboli, the world’s fastest winds on Mt. Washington, Brazil’s venomous snake island, and much more.
In this fascinating round-the-world adventure, you’ll travel to 35 of the planet’s most dangerous natural places. With a mix of photos and illustrations, amazing facts and danger stats, it’s a fun and absorbing introduction to our wild and wonderful world.
- Death Valley, California
- Tornado Alley, the American Midwest
- Catatumbo Lightning, Venezuela
- Holuhraun Lava Field, Iceland
- Saltstraumen Whirlpools, Norway
- The Poison Garden, UK
- Victoria Falls, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Darvaza Gas Crater, Turkmenistan
- Forest of Knives, Madagascar
- Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica
- Komodo National Park, Indonesia
- Mary River Crocodiles, Australia
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.