*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cyprus - Troodos Mountains (PDF Chapter)
Home to Mt Olympus, the island’s highest peak, this stunning mountain range provides visi-tors with a forested flip side to the coastal resorts and big-city clamour. The park is ideal for camping, picnicking, hiking, cycling and birdwatching, or winter skiing and snowboarding.
- wonder at the extraordinary Byzantine painted church of Panagia Forviotissa in the Solea Valley
- explore the fragrant and beautiful Troödos Botanical Gardens
- marvel at the treasures of Kykkos Monastery, the island’s most opulent and imposing monastery
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Troödos, Platres, Omodos & the Krasohoria, Mara-thasa Valley, Pedoulas, Kalopanayiotis, Kykkos Monastery & Around, Treis Elies, Solea Valley, Kakopetria, Pitsylia, Agros & Around, Spilia-Kourdali.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.