*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cyprus - Pafos & the West (PDF Chapter)
Pafos was nominated joint European Capital of Culture for 2017 in recognition of its extraor-dinary archaeological sights. Unsurprisingly, these have attracted tourists for decades – as have more hedonistic pursuits.
- explore Pafos’ ancient past by visiting the Tombs of the Kings’ Roman mosaics and ne-cropolis
- keep an eye out for tree frogs when hiking the Avgas Gorge in the Akamas Heights
- watch the weavers at the Folk Art Museum in picturesque Fyti, a village famed for its craft-work
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pafos & Around, Coral Bay & Agios Georgios, Akamas Heights, Akamas Peninsula, Polis, Tylliria, Pomos, Kato Pyrgos, Western Troo?dos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.