*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cyprus - Nicosia (Lefkosia) (PDF Chapter)
The capital of the Republic of Cyprus is also its cultural heartbeat. Overlooked by most visi-tors, reduced to a day-tour jaunt from beach resorts, Nicosia (Lefkosia) is a curious and fascinat-ing mix of vibrant street life, confronting division and rich history.
- view the emblematic and superbly preserved Venetian Walls snaking around the Old City
- idle away an afternoon the local way, with a freddo cappuccino at a pavement café in Plateia Faneromenis
- discover the long and complicated history of Nicosia within the Old City mansion of Le-ventis Municipal Museum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nicosia (Lefkosia), The Mesaoria Plain.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.