Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Cyprus - Lemesos & the South (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
On the south coast, beaches hem the shore and offer relaxed holiday fun, while impressive sites such as Ancient Kourion showcase the island’s rich history. At its heart is cosmopolitan Lemesos (Limassol) –a rising star in Cyprus’ foodie scene.
- explore the tumbled columns and intricate mosaics of Ancient Kourion, then sit on your lofty Roman-theatre perch to enjoy the sweeping coastal view
- go all Aphrodite and take a dip at Aphrodite’s Rock & Beach, the legendary spot where the ancient patron goddess of Cyprus emerged from the sea
- have lunch at laneia’s Walnut Tree, a typical taverna in this beautiful hillside village of honey-toned stone houses and meandering cobbled streets
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lemesos (Limassol) & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.