Cyprus - Larnaka & the East (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Pick a beach. Any beach. You’re pretty much guaranteed to come up trumps. Those golden strips of sand along the coast are what beckon most travellers here, but Cyprus’ east coast has more to offer than sunbathing and sandcastles.
- dive into the eerie innards of Zenobia wreck, one of the world’s most famous wreck dives
- check out Larnaka’s beach life before visiting the gorgeous Byzantine church of Agios Lazaros
- meander the cobblestone alleyways of Lefkara in search of the perfect piece of lace
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Larnaka & Around, Choirokoitia, Lefkara, Agia Napa, Ammochostos Region, Cape Greco, Konnos Beach, Protaras, Paralimni, Deryneia, Dekelia Sov-ereign Base, Pernera.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.