Cyprus - Kyrenia (Girne) & the North (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Fields of gnarled olive trees march across the coastline where the harbour town of Kyrenia (Girne), backed by jagged mountain ranges, looks out towards the sea. This bite-sized region combines the best of Cyprus’ natural charm with oodles of history.
- climb up onto the ramparts of Byzantine Kyrenia before sitting back in the Old Harbour area to watch sunset
- relive the golden days of hermit monks and shining-armoured knights amid the towers of St Hilarion, a castle fit for a fairy tale
- get your literary-pilgrimage fix exploring medieval Bellapais Abbey and wandering the quiet lanes of Bellapais (Beylerbeyi) village
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kyrenia (Girne) & Around, Kyrenia & the Ranges, Bellapais (Beylerbeyi), Lapta (Lapithos), The Northwest, Morfou (Güzelyurt), Gemikonağı (Kara-vostasi), Lefke (Lefka), Ancient Soloi, Ancient Vouni.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.