Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Cyprus - Famagusta (Gazimagusa) & the Karpas Peninsula (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The thin finger of the Karpas Peninsula is all rolling meadows, craggy cliffs and wild beaches with a handful of snoozy villages thrown in. It’s a taste of old-style Cyprus that can’t be beat-en.
- explore Ancient Salamis, one of the most important cities of Cypriot antiquity
- savour spectacular coastal views from the once-mighty Byzantine fortress of Kantara Cas-tle
- road-trip through scenery of undulating hills and patchwork fields to wild beaches, half-hidden church ruins and remote villages on the Karpas Peninsula
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Famagusta (Gazimağusa) & Around, Karpas Penin-sula, The South Coast, Yenierenköy (Yiallousa), Sipahi (Agia Triada), Dipkarpaz (Rizokarpaso), Agios Filon & Afendrika.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.