1st Edition Oct 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Hemingway’s Paris, Finnish saunas, Renaissance Florence: from art and music to literature and cinema, there’s something for everyone in this follow-up to Wine Trails and Food Trails. We present ideas and itineraries for 52 weekends of culture heaven, packed with expert recommendations, maps and advice on how to get there and where to stay.
We’ve searched the globe to find 52 cultural enclaves where the arts have had a profound, lasting impact and local culture is being protected and nurtured; where old customs hold true and new ones are being forged; and where the past is melding with the future in fascinating ways.
- Aboriginal art in Australia’s Northern Territory
- On a classical high in Vienna
- Confronting Soviet ghosts in Bulgaria
- Exploring a Latin American literary legacy
- Myths and legends of old Hong Kong
- Discovering Havana’s music scene
- Copenhagen’s design and urban environment
- Oxford’s storytellers
- Ancient religion of Ethiopia
- Finnish sauna culture
- Picasso on the Riviera
- Walking in the footsteps of Vikings
- Rajasthan’s open-air art galleries
- Medici Florence
- Bob Marley reggae trail
- Taiwanese folklore reimagined
- Vintage Hollywood
- Deep South blues trail
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.