*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Cuba - Valle de Vinales & Pinar del Rio Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Valle de Viñales & Pinar del Río Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
The crucible of this emerald land is the Valle de Viñales, a Unesco World Heritage Site framed by a backdrop of distinctive limestone monoliths that nigh-on beseech you to get hiking.
- see, smell and taste the agricultural beauty of the wonderfully authentic Unesco World Her-itage Site of Parque Nacional Viñales
- go turtle-watching on virgin beaches at Parque Nacional Península de Guanaha-cabibes, on the western fingertip of the Cuban mainland.
- ride a horse or hike up with the guajiros into the pastoral Valle de Palmarito in the Parque Nacional Viñales
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Valle de Viñales, Viñales, Parque Nacional Viñales, The Northern Coast, Cayo Jutías, Puerto Esperanza, Cayo Levisa, San Diego de Los Baños & Around, Sierra de Güira, Pinar del Río, San Juan y Martínez & San Luis, Península de Gua-nahacabibes.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.