*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Valle de Vinales & Pinar del Rio Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Valle de Viñales & Pinar del Río Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
The crucible of this emerald land is the Valle de Viñales, a Unesco World Heritage Site framed by a backdrop of distinctive limestone monoliths that nigh-on beseech you to get hiking.
- see, smell and taste the agricultural beauty of the wonderfully authentic Unesco World Her-itage Site of Parque Nacional Viñales
- go turtle-watching on virgin beaches at Parque Nacional Península de Guanaha-cabibes, on the western fingertip of the Cuban mainland.
- ride a horse or hike up with the guajiros into the pastoral Valle de Palmarito in the Parque Nacional Viñales
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Valle de Viñales, Viñales, Parque Nacional Viñales, The Northern Coast, Cayo Jutías, Puerto Esperanza, Cayo Levisa, San Diego de Los Baños & Around, Sierra de Güira, Pinar del Río, San Juan y Martínez & San Luis, Península de Gua-nahacabibes.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.