Cuba - Trinidad & Sancti Spiritus Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Trinidad & Sancti Spíritus Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
This small but well-endowed province is Cuba at its loveliest, also guarding a precious chunk of the country’s fantastical historical legacy. Sancti Spíritus Province boasts nature worth explor-ing. The best on Cuba’s underwhelming south coast, Playa Ancón is a stunner.
- visit museums and bask in the colonial comfort of gorgeous casas particulares and well-heeled restaurants in Trinidad
- climb the tower at the Manaca Iznaga for a killer view of the Unesco-listed sites throughout lush Valle de los Ingenios
- stroll without an itinerary around the recently renovated colonial streets of Sancti Spíri-tus
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Trinidad, Playa Ancón & Around, Valle de los Ingenios, Topes de Collantes, Sancti Spíritus, Northern Sancti Spíritus.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.