*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Trinidad & Sancti Spiritus Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Trinidad & Sancti Spíritus Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
This small but well-endowed province is Cuba at its loveliest, also guarding a precious chunk of the country’s fantastical historical legacy. Sancti Spíritus Province boasts nature worth explor-ing. The best on Cuba’s underwhelming south coast, Playa Ancón is a stunner.
- visit museums and bask in the colonial comfort of gorgeous casas particulares and well-heeled restaurants in Trinidad
- climb the tower at the Manaca Iznaga for a killer view of the Unesco-listed sites throughout lush Valle de los Ingenios
- stroll without an itinerary around the recently renovated colonial streets of Sancti Spíri-tus
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Trinidad, Playa Ancón & Around, Valle de los Ingenios, Topes de Collantes, Sancti Spíritus, Northern Sancti Spíritus.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.