Cuba - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Cuba, Cuba’s Top 21 , Need to Know, First Time Cuba What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Activities Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
Your journey to Cuba starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on outdoor activities.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about kid-friendly Cuba
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Cuba, Cuba’s Top 21 , Need to Know, First Time Cuba What’s New, If You Like: Architecture, Nightlight & Dancing, Ruins, Wild-life-Watching, Diving & Snorkeling, Relaxing at a Resort, White-Sand Beaches, Revolutionary History, Indigenous Culture, Pirates & Forts, Live Music, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Ac-tivities Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation