*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Cuba - Las Tunas Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Las Tunas Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
With laid-back, leather-skinned cowboys and poetic country singers, this province is known for daredevil rodeos and Saturday-night street parties. Here barnstorming entertainment is served up at the drop of a sombrero.
- check out the Cuban version of the lasso-wielding cowboy in Parque 26 de Julio, the Las Tunas fairground hosting the city’s celebrated rodeo twice a year
- enjoy the unkempt Playa la Herradura, while nary a resort spoils its tranquil sands
- linger awhile in friendly, unpretentious and out-on-a-limb Puerto Padre
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Las Tunas, Puerto Padre, Punta Covarrubias, Playa la Herradura, Playa la Llanita, Playa las Bocas.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.