*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Las Tunas Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Las Tunas Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
With laid-back, leather-skinned cowboys and poetic country singers, this province is known for daredevil rodeos and Saturday-night street parties. Here barnstorming entertainment is served up at the drop of a sombrero.
- check out the Cuban version of the lasso-wielding cowboy in Parque 26 de Julio, the Las Tunas fairground hosting the city’s celebrated rodeo twice a year
- enjoy the unkempt Playa la Herradura, while nary a resort spoils its tranquil sands
- linger awhile in friendly, unpretentious and out-on-a-limb Puerto Padre
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Las Tunas, Puerto Padre, Punta Covarrubias, Playa la Herradura, Playa la Llanita, Playa las Bocas.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.