*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Holguin Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Holguín Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
In this beautiful hill-studded hinterland, Cuba’s contradictions are magnified. For the visitor, there’s rich landscapes ranging from the pine-scented mountains of the Sierra Cristal to the palm-fringed beaches around Guardalavaca.
- see Holguín spread out like a map beneath you from the heights of Loma de la Cruz
- revel in luxuriant beach time at one of several plush resorts on Playa Pesquero
- pedal leisurely through bucolic villages to the quintessential holguiñero town of Banes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Holguín, Gibara, Playa Pesquero & Around, Guarda-lavaca, Banes, Sierra del Cristal, Cayo Saetía.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.