*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Cuba - Holguin Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Holguín Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
In this beautiful hill-studded hinterland, Cuba’s contradictions are magnified. For the visitor, there’s rich landscapes ranging from the pine-scented mountains of the Sierra Cristal to the palm-fringed beaches around Guardalavaca.
- see Holguín spread out like a map beneath you from the heights of Loma de la Cruz
- revel in luxuriant beach time at one of several plush resorts on Playa Pesquero
- pedal leisurely through bucolic villages to the quintessential holguiñero town of Banes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Holguín, Gibara, Playa Pesquero & Around, Guarda-lavaca, Banes, Sierra del Cristal, Cayo Saetía.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.