*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Havana (PDF Chapter)
This is the Havana chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
No one could have invented Havana. It’s too audacious, too contradictory, and – despite 50 years of withering neglect – too damned beautiful. Just arrive with an open mind and prepare for a long, slow seduction.
- let your imagination spill over on the evocative cobbled streets of ‘Old Havana’
- hang out with the habaneros amid crashing waves and wandering troubadours in Malecón
- see the sturdy colonial forts that once protected Havana from its cutthroat enemies
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Downtown Havana, Sights, Festivals & Events, Tours, Courses, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Outer Havana, Playa, Marianao, Regla, Guanabacoa, Parque Lenin & Around, Habana del Este.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.