*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Guantanamo Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Guantánamo Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guide-book.
A fantasy land of crinkled mountains and exuberant foliage, the Cuban Guantánamo remains a galaxy away from modern America in ambience. The region’s isolated valleys and wild coastal microclimates are Cuba at its most mysterious and esoteric.
- search for the world’s smallest frog in Parque Nacional Alejandro de Humboldt, the most diverse national park in the Caribbean
- sample the exotic culinary delights of Baracoa
- cycle La Farola, the ultra-scenic lighthouse road from Cajobabo to Baracoa
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Guantánamo, South Coast, Punta de Maisí, Boca de Yumurí, Baracoa, Northwest of Baracoa, Parque Nacional Alejandro de Humboldt.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.