Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Cuba - Granma Province (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Granma Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
In Granma, Cuba’s viva la Revolución spirit burns most fiercely. This is where Fidel Castro landed to start a guerrilla war in 1956, and Carlos Manuel de Céspedes freed his slaves and for-mally declared Cuban independence for the first time in 1868.
- enjoy one of Cuba’s balmiest climates in the secluded beach resort of Marea del Portillo
- trek up to Fidel’s wartime headquarters, Comandancia de la Plata, in Gran Parque Nacional Sierra Maestra.
- explore marine terraces and archaeological remains in Parque Nacional Desembarco del Granma
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bayamo, Gran Parque Nacional Sierra Maestra, Man-zanillo, Niquero, Parque Nacional Desembarco del Granma, Marea del Portillo.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.