*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Cienfuegos Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cienfuegos Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guide-book.
Bienvenue to Cienfuegos, Cuba’s Gallic heart, which sits in the shadow of the crinkled Sierra del Escambray like a displaced piece of Paris on Cuba’s untamed southern coastline. Beyond the city, the coast is flecked with coves, caves and coral reefs.
- stroll amid grand eclectic 19th-century architecture around Parque José Martí in Unesco-listed Cienfuegos
- enjoy a perfect sundowner in a once priceless, still handsome hotel, yacht club or private residence on the gorgeous Punta Gorda
- escape to the jungle-like landscapes of the Sierra del Escambray to cool down underneath an invigorating waterfall, el Nicho
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cienfuegos & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.