Cuba - Cienfuegos Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cienfuegos Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guide-book.
Bienvenue to Cienfuegos, Cuba’s Gallic heart, which sits in the shadow of the crinkled Sierra del Escambray like a displaced piece of Paris on Cuba’s untamed southern coastline. Beyond the city, the coast is flecked with coves, caves and coral reefs.
- stroll amid grand eclectic 19th-century architecture around Parque José Martí in Unesco-listed Cienfuegos
- enjoy a perfect sundowner in a once priceless, still handsome hotel, yacht club or private residence on the gorgeous Punta Gorda
- escape to the jungle-like landscapes of the Sierra del Escambray to cool down underneath an invigorating waterfall, el Nicho
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cienfuegos & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.