*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Camaguey Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Camagüey Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guide-book.
Camagüey is Cuba’s provincial contrarian, a region that likes to go its own way in political and cultural matters. Cuba’s largest province is a mostly pancake-flat pastoral landscape of grazing cattle, lazy old sugar mill towns and a few low-but-lovely hill ranges.
- retreat into the verdant hills of Sierra del Chorrillo, harboring rare birdlife and petrified for-ests
- swim off the white-sand beach, the Playa Los Cocos, and soak up the culture of the tiny vil-lage of La Boca
- check out the caves, craters and natural gorge of one of Cuba’s newest reserves, the Reserva Ecológica Limones Tuabaquey
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Camagüey, Florida, Sierra del Chorrillo, Cayo Sabinal, Playa Santa Lucía, Playa los Cocos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.